See information below regarding a Comcast discount for students and their families:
- The Comcast program allows families that meet need requirements to get free internet for 6 months and then after that equals $9.95 a month. Plus a low cost computer for $149.99 +tax.
- The sign-up is between March 4 and March 18th.
- Your family may qualify for up to six months of complimentary Internet service if you apply and are approved for Internet Essentials service, their low-cost, $9.95 a month, Internet service from Comcast.
- To qualify, your household must meet all of these criteria:
- Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
- Have at least one child eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
- Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
Apply between March 4th and 18th at
- 1-855-846-8376, online at lnternetEssentials.com
- 1-855-SOL0-995 online at lnternetBasico.com (FOR SPANISH SPEAKERS)