Last all for an incredible opportunity to volunteer at the Chicago Childrens Museum’s Tinkering Lab…
- Interested students can contact LaWanda May directly at lawandam
- Volunteers would volunteer their time assisting their facilitators in the Tinkering Lab; opportunity for students to effect change while interacting in the exhibit.
- Commitment is very flexible, with volunteers serving at least once per month (3 month commitment to start)
- They will schedule a training day for Lane Tech
- Applicants would need to fill out the online volunteer application, http://www.chicagochildrensmuseum.org