Chicago Robocode Competition 2015
Saturday, May 23, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Music, Food, and Drinks will be provided
- Use Robocode Version 220.127.116.11
- Settings will remain default
- Robot is allowed to extend AdvancedRobot
- Code size is not limited so make the greatest robot you can
- Robot java files will be sent to bryanroque31 for review before the event (I will send a reminder before the event)
- Any robot that uses plagiarized code will be immediately disqualified
- Good Luck and Have Fun!
There will be a one on one bracket, and a losers bracket.
Rounds will be set to 1 round. Winner of the round will be determined by the Robocode scoring system.
Winner recieves 1 point for the round, Loser recieves 0 points.
First to 3 points wins the battle and continues the bracket. The loser of the battle moves to the losers bracket.
(number of points to win a battle may change depending on number of competitors)
This continues until each bracket is finished.
Winner of the original bracket fights the winner of the losers bracket to determine 1st and 2nd place. It will be a 5 point battle.
Loser of the original bracket fights the loser of the losers bracket to determine 3rd and 4th place. It will be a 5 point battle.
(number of points for final battles may change depending on number of competitors)
5th through 8th place will be determined by placing all remaning robots in a 10 round melee.
The Robocode scoring system will decide who gets what place.
(number of rounds for melee may change)
Register at http://goo.gl/7ZYDcc
Have questions about Chicago Robocode Competition 2015? Contact the organizer
[robocode, prizes, programming competitions, programming]