Innovation in Education Scholarship
Who is eligible to apply for the Innovation in Education Scholarship?
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be a citizen of, permanent resident of, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
How much is the Innovation in Education Scholarship worth?
The Innovation in Education Scholarship is worth $500!
When is the Innovation in Education Scholarship application due?
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.
For the official rules, click here.
Best of luck to all who apply!