Bit Space is looking for a few interns for their Bit Space summer camps at both Lincoln Square and Whitney Young locations. Interns must be 16 years old.
- Company: Bit Space (Youth Maker Lab) http://www.bitspace.camp
- Position: Summer Camp Intern
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00-6:00 (or 10:00-5:00)
- Dates: June 26-August 25 (9 weeks)
- Location: Bit Space Lincoln Square (2541 W. Lawrence Ave.) OR Whitney Young HS (211 S. Laflin St. in the West Loop)
- Description: Assisting guides in our maker lab during summer camps. Will be working with kids on projects, assisting with lunchtime and aftercare, and general workshop upkeep.
- Wage: $9 per hour
- Requirements: 16 years old. No experience necessary (but experience with tools/computers and/or working with children a plus)
- Desired Qualities: Responsible. High interest in making/designing/building. Enjoy working with children.
Interested candidates should provide a resume, a short cover letter, and can contact:
Michael Hurley, General Manager
If you are interested in any of these internship options, please email Mr. Solin before Thursday at jbsolin and include:
Summer Contact Info:
Parent Contact Info:
There are currently 6-8 openings.
1. Cyber Summer Internships
· Accenture will commit to 6 to 8 interns, with rough job descriptions / roles below…
|Managed Security Services Offering Development
||Support Accenture’s growing MSS business by assisting with core asset development, security monitoring approaches, and service delivery improvements
|iDefense Threat Intelligence Team
||Support Accenture’s threat intelligence team by providing data quality services and client research within Accenture’s IntelGraph threat intelligence portal
|Accenture Vulnerability Threat Management Team
||2 to 4
||SWAT team’s primary objective is to rapidly reduce vulnerabilities across Accenture. These vulnerabilities can reside in Accenture servers, applications, and network devices residing on the public Internet. The SWAT team leads meetings to discuss vulnerability reports, obtains remediation dates, identifies risks /issues, and provides SME support. The effort is driven globally across 15+ business units/organization units.
· Interns will be managed by Kevin Richards & Kris Burkhardt’s teams
Thursday, June 15, and on July 27, GSU is hosting Instant Admission Day, where students can receive a instant decision on attending GSU in the fall.
Seniors with a minimum 2.75 unweighted GPA and an 18 ACT or 950 SAT are encouraged to attend. More information is on their admissions site and in the attached flyer.
Instant Admission at Governors State – PDF