See details I received below. If you contact them, feel free to reference that you received the information from Mr. Solin and / or cc me on your email (jbsolin).
I am able to hire one college or graduate intern to work on the Michael Reese redevelopment project with me. They could work in the summer or continue on for the fall. I am prioritizing students from the larger Bronzeville community and/or students of color. I would like to help students who are studying urban planning, real estate, finance and project management and get them more experience in community development.
They would focus on:
– Coordinating meetings
– Project management documents
– Research on different building uses, Bronzeville history, sustainability
– Working with demographic data and maps to make charts and infographics
– Preparing materials for stakeholder meetings
– High-level excel sheet coordination for finances and budgets
This would be an unpaid internship but there would be lunch provided. Let me know if you can think of any candidates and I would love to see a resume and a cover letter from them. They can send it to email@example.com