This could be a great opportunity for an LTMaker alumni!
“Are you CPL’s next Maker-in-Residence? Apply by midnight February 15 using the form below. The residency runs from approximately April 1 to June 30.
- uses a combination of art, science and technology to explore library collections, local data, history or culture.
- has access to Maker Lab equipment and staff.
- concludes with a presentation and demonstration of their project and findings.
- offers a workshop for library patrons in month one and another in month two.
- is compensated $6,000 for the three-month residency.
- has their work exhibited at Harold Washington Library Center and another library location. Work will be returned to the maker.”