Please come to the CS Education day on 5/11.
Anyone interested in these topics is welcome; lunch and breakfast are
included. Please forward this message to anyone you think might be
The talk lineup is:
– Felleisen, "Developing Developers"
– Fisler, "On Planning and Programming Languages"
– Horn, "Blocks and Stickers: Rethinking Computational Literacy
Experiences in Informal Environments"
– Horswill, "What do we teach when we teach computer science?"
– Lewis, "Bias and institutional barriers in CS: Tips for
identification and mitigation"
– Weintrop, "Computer Science Education at a Crossroads: Understanding
Introductory Programming Environments"
More information, including abstracts, bios, and logistics is available here: