Applications must be submitted by April 10, 20167by 11:59pm (CST).
Here is the link to the 2017 SWE Chicago Section High School Senior Scholarship Application.
Open to all/any Female High School Seniors or Junior College Students that plan to major in engineering or computer science.
• Applicant must be a female.
• The applicant’s home must be in a zip code with these three numbers as the first three digits: IL 600-608, 610-611, and 613; IN 463-466.
• The applicant must be a freshman, re-entry or transfer student accepted into an engineering or computer science program at an accredited college or university for the Fall 2017 semester.
• The applicant’s unweighted grade point average must be a 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
• School Transcripts must be sent by your school. School Officials can submit Transcripts via U.S. mail or e-mail as a .pdf to: SWE Scholarship Committee swechicagoscholarship