Society of Women Engineers Chicago Regional Section Scholarship 2015 Application
• Applicant must be a female.
• The applicant’s home must be in a zip code with these three numbers as the first three digits: IL 600-608, 610-611, and 613; IN 463-466.
• The applicant must be a freshman, re-entry or transfer student accepted into an engineering or computer science program at an accredited college or university for the Fall 2015 semester.
• The applicant’s grade point average must be a 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
• School Transcripts must be sent by your school. School Officials can submit Transcripts via U.S. mail or e-mail it to: SWE Scholarship Committee swe-crs-scholarship
Applications must be submitted by April 10, 2015 by 11:59pm (CST).
• Letters of Recommendation can be submitted by .pdf file. U.S. mailed letters must be postmarked by April 11, 2015.
• Scholarship winners will be notified via telephone in May, all other applications will receive an email indicating selection has been completed.
• Winners will be required to provide a copy of a letter of acceptance into an engineering program at an accredited university.
• Winners will be required to submit their Fall 2015 tuition bill. The Fall 2015 Class Schedule must be dated after August 25th and is due before October 31, 2015.
• Scholarship recipients and their families are expected to attend the Awards Reception, to be held the first week in June.
• Be sure to check out the additional SWE Scholarships at http://www.swe.org!
Fill out the application at: http://goo.gl/xFjyEH
Thank you for your interest in our program, and good luck!
Scholarship Committee Chair
E-Mail for questions and comments: swe-crs-scholarship